Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 10 of 40 - Just a Short One

I'll keep this short and sweet (just like me!) because we had a rough night, an early morning, short naps, and bed time is drrrraaaaaggggging on. (I'm typing while lying on the floor outside the kids' bedrooms, trying to pretend I'm the one in charge of this zoo.)

I've decided to revisit my stance on SWYPO - but I'll save the details for another day.

Breakfast: World's greatest SWYPO. I sliced up the rest of the zucchini bread and a couple of the coconut banana muffins and TURNED THEM INTO FRENCH TOAST! (Yeah, I yelled it. It was GOOD.) Francis and I ate it covered with a pile of thinly sliced strawberries, and it was oh-so-good! No regrets. None. Well, not true. I regret the quantity of coconut flour I've eaten in the last two days. It kind of messes with my digestive system. Whatevs.
Lunch: Another win! Just leftovers - a hamburger patty chopped up and mixed in with some of that coconut curry cabbage - but just so delicious. I'm not sure I was actually still hungry after I finished my bowl, but I had seconds of cabbage anyway.
Supper: Three for three on the delicious scale today! Pan-fried haddock in an almond flour crust, steam sauteed bok choy with garlic, and some heirloom tomatoes dressed with olive oil, crushed garlic, fresh basil and a little salt. Heavenly.
Snacks: Half a banana muffin and 10 cherries.

Good night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on YOUR mind?