Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 7 - Some Random Ramblings

Breakfast - Two muffin cup frittatas with sausage and green peppers. Two cups of coffee with coconut milk. Must get back to eating veggies for breakfast! Just. too. tired. to. cook.

Lunch - Prosciutto and fried eggs. YUM. (Thanks for the suggestion, Nicole!) Then guacamole with cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes to dip.

Supper - Leftover extravaganza! It was clean-out-the-fridge night. I had the garlic pork and "rice" from two nights ago topped with guacamole and a big ol' heap of baby bok choy.

- I have to stop making coconut butter. Even in very small batches, it's dangerous.
- Ditto with those cinnamon/raisin/almond "energy bites".
- I'm not craving junk food, but I'm craving the idea of "dessert". A bowl of sliced strawberries and sliced bananas tastes like heaven after the kids go to bed.
- I think I need to bulk cook (or par-cook) a bunch of veggies. Or at least have them washed and sliced in a container in the fridge. When I'm this exhausted, the last thing I want to do is slice bell peppers. I definitely didn't eat enough vegetables today.
- I feel like I'm missing out on what I could be experiencing, at least energy-wise. I "slept" from 10:30pm to 4:45am. But I was up at least six times. This baby of mine needs. to. learn. to. sleep.
- I think I need to start exercising again. I know we're not supposed to rush it, and let our bodies heal, but I miss my Jillian Michaels time.
- Fingers crossed for a better night and a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on YOUR mind?