Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 18 - The End of the Break

Well, tomorrow's Monday. That means hubby's back to work, and the kids and I are back to reality. It's been a great week - we did just enough "stuff" and just enough relaxing. I think it was a good pace for the little ones. Extra excitement (since Daddy was home all week) but not so much that it blew our routine out of the water. Tomorrow will be a bit of a shock to everyone's systems, but thankfully the forecast for the week is amazing so we'll be able to get out in shorts and t-shirts every day. That will take some of the sting out!

Breakfast - Two fried eggs and some cantaloupe. One cup of decaf with coconut milk.

Lunch - Some more chicken/guacamole stuff. This time I just ate it off a spoon. :) And a big bowl of vegetable soup.

Supper - A nice Sunday evening roast dinner. :) Pork sirloin roast with oven-roasted broccoli and a puree of butternut squash, sweet potato and apple. Francis, Baby Belle and I all loved the puree (Baby Belle ate three helpings and then licked her plate!), Princess ate it but didn't love it, and Music Man caused a 30 minute drama over not wanting his squash, but still wanting dessert! I guess you can't always please everyone!

Snacks - More of those Larabar knock-off snack balls. I think I need to stop making those...

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this blog.... I read through it this morning to make my grocery list! :) Coconut oil and baby bok choy made it into the cart!

    ReplyDelete

What's on YOUR mind?