Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 15 - Half Way There!!

Feeling good, friends. Feeling really good. Can't believe I'm already at the official half-way mark of my Whole30! I plan to extend eating like this until Francis is finished as well, so we can start the reintroduction process together. But... I will add in an extra drink at the end of my 30 days. A girl can only go so long before she wants a glass of wine!

The longer I eat like this, the less desire I have to go back to eating the way I used to. Don't get me wrong - there's no way I'll stay this strict forever. But dark chocolate will always have a place in my life. And some mozzarella on my (coconut flour) pizza. Eating with my in-laws will always involve some white rice. But having a handle on my emotional eating, mindless eating and binge tendencies is something I don't want to give up. Food freedom is an amazing thing!

Breakfast - Fried eggs and prosciutto with a side of sauteed kale. Only one cup of coffee, and it was decaf!

Lunch - Leftover spaghetti sauce on spaghetti squash.

Supper - Grilled sausages and mixed grilled veggies - green peppers, zucchini and red onion.

Snacks - A couple of banana muffins, and a banana after supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on YOUR mind?